Prosper and profit
Your journey to bringing your business vision to life. Sustainably, strategically and with financial reward and cashflow confidence every step of the way.
You’e got goals, am I right?
If you’re anything like the incredible business owners, founders and entrepreneurs I talk to day in and out; you have a vision for your business, a lifestyle in your mind’s eye and ambition to make it all happen.
While you know more is possible in your business, you’ve also realised that business is actually doing well already. A lot of what you see happening day to day in your business is the reality you once dreamed of.
The only thing missing? The true financial reward coming to you as the owner.
If you’re here because you’re tired of chasing revenue, sales, growth first in the hope that it will eventually pay you and you want to confidently manage the finances of your business, pay yourself a 6 figure salary and ensure you’re running a profitable healthy business, then you are in exactly the right place.
Is this you?
- ou sense you could be getting MORE from your business as it is right now. You want to be financially rewarded for taking the leap into business ownership and even though revenue has grown and business seems to be doing well from the outside, on the inside your not reaping the financial reward and your not paying yourself the salary you want to.
- You’ve already considered a bunch of different ways to grow your business. Things like; buying another business, expanding your services, locations and team, hiring a Sales Coach or Marketing Agency and realised you were doing all of this in hope that you could eventually pay yourself more. You’ve come to the conclusion that you don’t want more expenses, more risk and more costly offerings, you want to pay yourself that dream salary from the business as it is and then look at growth through the lens of increased profitability.
- You’ve had a chat with your Accountant hoping to get more insight around your business performance but the either weren’t able to help you or said “just keep doing what you’re doing” without any analysis or recommendations to improve financial or business performance.
- You’re a techincal expert at what you do – in health, beauty or professional services – but when it comes to the money side of things you don’t feel confident and don’t really know how to manage cash in the business or what benchmarks you could be working towards.
- You’re really proud of what you’ve done in business to date but you’re not paying yourself anywhere near what you want to.
- Your willing to look at the combination of how you manage money within the business, business strategy and your mindset around money and business.
- Your business is turning over a $100k per year (or you expect to in the next 12 months) and you are willing to be asked big questions about how you are doing things so that you can get more out of the business and back to you as the reward for taking the leap into the entrepreneurial and business world.
Your business is in one of the following categories.
- Professional Services, Agency or Firm
- Health, Beauty or Medispa
- Online Service Provider, Coach or Digital Creator
If you’re experiencing any of these than first of all, know you’re in exactly the right place.
The good news? Things can be VERY different, in fact, you could paying yourself more than you are just 90 days from now with a clear plan to paying yourself a six figure salary in the next 12 months.
After coaching business owners for years I noticed something. Every one was chasing growth. More clients, more customers, more revenue, more locations, more, more, more. With the ultimate goal of eventually getting to the place where they’d hit their “pay day” and would have made it.
As I dug deeper with the owners the same theme kept emerging. They often didn’t deeply desire bigger and bigger businesses but they thought that was the way to paying themselves more and eventually getting their business to a healthy profit. Yes they had a vision in mind and often they saw their brand growing and expanding but what they wanted more than growth in the shorter term was cash in the bank and financial reward.
Hm, interesting. A hamster wheel emerged, chasing more revenue, by spending more on agencies, fit outs, team, ads and campaigns and while noting that revenue was growing SO WERE EXPENSES – often just as fast if not faster than the revenue. Meaning they were less profitable, cutting back on paying themselves and more stressed than ever. It led to a constant cycle of taking on more and more, working harder and harder, putting more at risk because business onwers have been convinced that the way to get more finacial reward from the business is to bring more in through revenue.
When I discovered Profit First. I was in a similar cycle too. When I implemented the Profit First framework in my business I started paying myself more, consistently, not to mention the quarterly profit payouts.
Profit First flips how you think about your business, changes your behaviour and ensures you prioritise getting cash, profit and financial reward out of your business NOW and being financially rewarded every step of the way.
When you bring the framework of Profit First alongside business strategy and mindset coaching, you as the business owner transform while the financial picture of your business is transforming. From there so much insight and clarity is gained and recommendations to improve your business performance, get more financial reward and grow profitably become easier to work on.
And that’s where I come in….
How this consulting and coaching package works:
We kick off with Phase One in the first month which includes a deep dive into your business, a clear picture of the exact financial health of your business and a completely individualised set of recommendations to improve the financial health and business performance. These form the plan for us to work on in phase 2 and you will have completely implemented the Profit First process in your business by the end of this phase to confidently and simply manage cash in your business.
Phase One includes:
- 3x 60 minute one-on-one sessions
- A dedicated visioning and goal setting session so we are crystal clear on the ultimate destination we are moving your business to, ensuring that all plans and recommendations are tailored back to your short, medium and long term goals
- A complete detailed Business Health Assessment giving you an understanding of your current financial health and profit status with a plan to move you to best practice performance. You will be walked through this in detail, ensuring you understand what this means in your business.
- Full implementation of Profit First in your business so that you are immediately on the path to increase profitability and paying yourself consistently AND giving you a simple cashflow management process so you feel calm and in control of the money flowing in and out of your business
- Tailored to you recommendations that form the basis of Phase Two, that we will work on together, to improve your profitability and financial performance, to create efficiencies and continously improve your business operational performance and that move you towards the vision you clarified and your longer term business goals
- Office hours support in a dedicated project management app
We then move into phase two which includes development of business strategy and implentation of your unique to you plan, to improve your business financial performance. These sessions also include mindset coaching to breakthrough any blocks that come up as you execute on your plan, improve your business performance and increase your salary.
Phase Two includes:
- 6 x 60 minute one-on-one sessions
- Usually we can work on 3-4 focus areas over the course of the three months in phase two. These will come from the recommendations made as a result of your Financial Health Assessment and together we will prioritise these and agree the focus areas. Common areas of focus and work together are:
- Expense and Return on Investment Review to ensure every dollar of spend in the business is being effectively used
- Time and Team Review to ensure time is being spent most effectively and to free up bottlenecks in the business
- Profitable Strategies to Increase Capacity to grow revenue and profit without putting in more hours/team
- Pricing Strategy and Review
- Growth strategies to bring your vision to life
- Planning and funding big expenses, acqusitions and expansion or growth plans
- Reducing volatility of large contract or lumpy payments
- Debt Reduction Strategies
- 6 or 12 month budget to guide decision making and resource allocation
- Provision of tailored to you tools and resources as needed
- Office hours support to ask questions, share your wins and celebrate and continue to move through blocks as needed
AU $6,000 paid in full or a monthly payment plan of AU $1550 for each of the four months
* Includes GST for Australian residents.
Something I hear in so many of the conversations I have with business owners is “the money side of things is stressful, overwhelming and just feels hard”. I get it! And this is what I say in these conversations, you are a technical expert in what you do, providing exceptional results and experiences for your clients in the salon, clinic or office. It’s nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. Just in the same way you learnt that skillset, you can learn the business and money side of things too. One of the key parts of my role is to empower you and to grow your confidence with the money side of business.
I know you can do this, it just takes being guided, a safe space and someone who can walk you through the process every step of the way as a partner with you in your business. That’s what I do too. I pride myself on turning what can be complex and confusing into a simple process and being there to answer any and all of your questions every step of the way. I’ve worked with business owners who have ignored the money side of things for years or who have found it stressful and confusing who have said “You make this so easy”.
Understanding the money side of business is key to you reaping more financial rewards, funding your growth plans and ultimately creating your vision. If you feel like any of this is speaking to you and deep down you know “it’s time” then you are exactly where you need to be.