A 2 hour intensive for coaches and online business owners to create consistent, cohesive and conversion based content… in a way that feels easy!
Let me ask you something?
- When you sit down to write, do you find yourself staring at the blank page wondering ‘what’ exactly to share with your audience?
- Have you ever found yourself wishing there was an easy (and non-overwhelming) way to plan and create content that your dream clients love?
- Does the way you’re currently approaching your content feel scattered, unclear and inconsistent?
Yes, yes and yes?
Then the Craft Content with Ease Intensive is perfect for you!
Content is king (well, queen!) in the online business space. It’s the first point of contact your potential clients have with you – so of course, you want to leave a lasting and POSITIVE impression.
You want to simply and effectively create regular content that fosters relationships in your community, draws in your ideal client and frees up more time for working with clients, right?
Right! I’ve created this two hour intensive to take you from “Help, I have no idea what to write!” to creating consistent killer content with ease — tailored to you, your business and industry.
After our time together, you’ll walk away feeling clear, organised and EXCITED (yes, you can be excited about your content!) as well as having a plan you can refer back and execute on repeat. And, a newfound belief in your message and content strategy as a coach.
During your Intensive we will:
Work through my signature 5 pillar content with ease framework and:
- Clarify your niche and unpack your ideal client
- Gain clarity on your key message and how this is authentically you
- Determine how you best build relationships and how to apply this to your content creation process
- Develop a content plan so you walk away with clear topics and ideas for content
- Discover any limiting beliefs around marketing, content and sales that are holding you back
- How to batch and save yourself time and stress (and never have to sit around waiting for inspiration to hit again)!
What is included:
The Craft Content with Ease is a 1-on-1 VIP Coaching offer that includes
- A pre questionnaire to gather your thoughts and to use our time together efficiently
- Bonus: How to Create Content that Connects and Converts 90 minute Masterclass to watch prior to our session so that we can spend the time adapting, coaching and tailoring proven strategy for you
- A two hour (120 minutes) 1:1 coaching session, using Zoom (hello comfort and productivity in your own environment while feeling like we’re sitting in a room together) where we dive into message, content strategies and an action plan to carry you forward as well as activating your confidence so you are ready to implement (and connect with dream clients) straight away
- A printable workbook that we collaboratively work through during the intensive so you capture each of your 5 pillars and walk away with a 30 day content plan and a framework to carry you through the next 90 days and beyond
- Personal review – that means my eyes on your content with markups and direct feedback provided – on two weeks of content you’ve created after our intensive together. This is available to be used 14 days following the intensive and submitted via Google Doc so I can get in there and work on YOUR work.
- A follow up 1-on-1 30 minute coaching call to ask questions, work through anything that came up as you started implementing and define next steps for you to bring in your ideal clients through your content.
Bonus offer: If you decide to move into my signature coaching program Passion, Prosper, Profit within a week of your intensive 50% of your investment in the Craft Content with Ease intensive will be applied to your first invoice. That means you save AU $348.50 on your first month of VIP 1-1 coaching. That’s epic!
Your investment is AU $880*
Don’t forget to convert this to your local currency. There are big benefits on the exchange rate in many countries. While the exact amount fluctuates day to day, this is approximately US $697, £491 or €575.
*Australian residents plus 10% GST
What past clients say about the Craft Content with Ease Intensive:
“I recently pivoted my Coaching Business and was looking for clarity with my messaging, what to post, where to post and how to be more visible outside of my current network.
The most important thing I am taking away from the ‘Craft Content with Ease Intensive’ is clarity on how to move forward with my new niche, an action plan that I’ve already implemented and so far I have 1 new client and 1 further Discovery Call booked – and that was in just 1 week!”
“Laura’s energy and drive to help coaches is infectious. I highly recommend her!
I recently worked with Laura in her Craft Content with Ease Intensive. I was struggling with creating content as well as marketing to my clients. As a result of working together I have a clear, easy process to use to create content for both social media and my website effectively. Laura was fabulous and answered all my questions with confidence and great knowledge, I highly recommend her.”
“What I learnt in this session, I will be able to take with them throughout my entrepreneur journey
“As a result of the Craft Content with Ease Intensive I’ve noticed my following and engagement has increased and I have more people responding and reaching out.
The biggest takeaway from our session is that I now have a practical way to plan and create content. I’m able to target content for my ideal client and because we spent time brainstorming ideas I find I’m avoiding procrastination and am more intentional with my content.
I am so grateful I did this intensive session. It certainly exceeded my expectations and has made a huge difference in my business. What I learnt in this session, I will be able to take with them throughout my entrepreneur journey.”
Are you ready?
In the meantime if you know you need to create killer content, get visible and build connections through content, you need to check out the Craft Content with Ease Course. This was designed to give you the exact framework I used in this intensive with dozens of clients in a highly accessible way.
Hit the button below to get all the information and sign up.